- This event has passed.
Adobe Guadalupe: Tru Miller, Owner
March 29 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Included in your registration:
- Sample bottles (50ml ea, 1 sample bottle of the producer’s different wines to be showcased)
- Online Masterclass with the winery spokesperson
- Hosted by a Cork & Fork Logan Team Member
- 20% discount on all featured wines (minimum purchase of 3 bottles)
- Access to the online class, password protected (emailed after registration)
- Sample pack available for pick up after online event registration
- Sample pack available for shipping within the USA for $30 via FedEx
About the Winery:
Tru Miller, the lovely and gregarious owner of Adobe Guadalupe, is the Grande Dame of Baja’s wine region. Originally from the Netherlands, Tru spent much of her youth exploring the world. She has distilled that lifetime of travel into her casually elegant hacienda, Adobe Guadalupe.
When she and her husband, Donald Miller, bought the land in 1997, they began hiring the best. Hugo D’Acosta became their winemaker, and Newport-based architect Neil Haghighat designed and oversaw the winery’s construction. Obsessive attention to quality infuses every detail of their magnificent estate. Their first bottling was in 2000. Under the care of current winemaker, young-gun Daniel Lonnberg, Adobe Guadalupe produces some of the finest and most exciting wines in Mexico.