August 2020 Weekend Tasting Sampler Pack
July 1 @ 8:00 am - July 31 @ 5:00 pm
About this Event
Tired of buying wine by the label online? No one to help you select the right bottle? Not hitting a high percentage of bottles you enjoy when spending $10, $20, or more on a wine? We’ve tried to come up with a solution to work for those who enjoy tasting before buying…
Cork & Fork Logan’s Weekend Tasting Sample Kit! Available for Pre-Sell NOW for July!
Please read the below carefully to see if this tasting kit is right for you! We hope it is!
What is a Weekend Tasting Sample Kit?
– A selection of 14 wines, presented to you in 14 bottles, each 50ml in size.
– Sampler pack will be issued the first week of the month.
– Each bottle is numbered and you receive a list with the corresponding wine.
– There are a limited amount of kits per month… once they’re gone, they’re gone!
Why should I buy the Weekend Tasting Sample Kit?
– This is offered to you instead of in-store weekend tastings. Due to COVID-19, we are working diligently to offer you the best opportunities to experience new wines without heavily investing in new, unfamiliar bottles.
Who would enjoy the Weekend Tasting Sample Kit?
– Everyone who loves experiencing new wines from around the world!
What guidance is offered for the selection?
– We offer you a list of the wines, prices, vintages, and places of origin.
– Importers and winemakers will offer short presentations on the wines, when possible.
How do I purchase?
– Purchase your tickets through this ticketing page.
– Buyers will be emailed once the kits are ready for pick up (the first week of the month).
Can I have it shipped?
– Yes! We are now offering a shipping option! Secure your shipment at check out.
Can I have it delivered?
– At this time, we are only offering pick up and shipping.
Who are the people who select the wines?
– Dominique Landragin, founder of Cork & Fork Logan, is a sixth-generation winemaker and winegrower (Champagne, France), Wine Technician Diploma (Avize, Champagne), Bachelor of Sciences in Viticulture & Enology (Beaune, Burgundy), Vineyard Manager Champagne Lanson (Verzenay, Champagne), Vineyard Manager & Winemaker, Champagne Deutz (Ay, Champagne), Sparkling Winemaker, Seppelt & Sons (Victoria, Australia), Winemaker & Manager, Yellowglen Vineyards (Victoria, Australia), Winemaker, Landragin Australia (Victoria, Australia), Winemaker & Manager, Prince Michel Vineyards (Virginia, USA).
– Antoinette Landragin, daughter of Dominique and owner of Cork & Fork Logan, is a Level III Advanced (WSET, UK), Level IV Diploma Candidate (WSET, UK), Champagne Master (WSG, DC), French Wine Scholar Advanced (WSG, DC), Italian Wine Professional (ICE/ITA, IT), and Spanish Wine Scholar Candidate 2020 (WSG, DC).