Azienda Uggiano: Giacomo Fossati, Export Manager
May 20 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Included in your registration:
- Sample bottles (50ml ea, 1 sample bottle of the producer’s different wines to be showcased)
- Online Masterclass with the winery spokesperson
- Hosted by a Cork & Fork Logan Team Member
- 20% discount on all featured wines (minimum purchase of 3 bottles)
- Access to the online class, password protected (emailed after registration)
- Sample pack available for pick up after online event registration
- Sample pack available for shipping within the USA for $30 via FedEx
About the Winery:
The Azienda Uggiano was originally set up by a group of Bergamo businessmen with a passion for Tuscan wines and inspired by a wine expert from the French school, Giuseppe Losapio.
In 1976 the vineyard expanded and settled at San Vincenzo a Torri, a beautiful location in the heart of Tuscany, nestled in the countryside in the midst of monasteries, churches and country villa
Located at altitudes of 250-300 metres, the vineyards of Azienda Uggiano stretch over the hillsides joining Montespertoli with Montelupo Fiorentino and San Casciano Val di Pesa.
Since 1976 the cellars have been located in San Vincenzo a Torri, near the river Pesa, a wonderful testimony to the past and tradition of Tuscany.