- This event has passed.
Online Masterclass: Alpha Omega Collective
November 11 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Alpha Omega Collective: Bob Bath, Master Sommelier
About this Event
Included in your registration:
- Sample bottles (50ml ea, 1 sample bottle of the producer’s different wines to be showcased)
- Online Masterclass with the winery spokesperson
- Hosted by a Cork & Fork Logan Team Member
- 20% discount on all featured wines (minimum purchase of 3 bottles)
- Access to the online class, password protected (emailed after registration)
- Sample pack available for pick up after online event registration
- Sample pack available for delivery for $20 within a 10-mile radius
- Sample pack available for shipping within the USA for $30 via FedEx
About Bob Bath:
Bath’s career includes managing Wine Spectator Grand Award restaurants: The Sardine Factory in Monterey, CA. and Starker’s Restaurant in Kansas City, MO. He worked with a formidable list of California wineries, including Shafer Vineyards, Duckhorn Vineyards, Dalla Valle Vineyards, Viader Winery, Hartwell Vineyards, Iron Horse Vineyards, Trefethen Winery, Morgan Winery, and Charles Krug Winery.
In 2000, Bath established The RLB Wine Group and has developed wine education programs for high-profile companies like Marriott Hotels, Crystal Cruise Lines, Taj Hotels, and Kendall Jackson Estates.
He joined the CIA at Greystone in Napa Valley as an adjunct professor in 2004 and took a full-time position in 2010. He has been instrumental in the development of the Wine and Beverage Graduate Certificate program, the first college graduate-level wine and beverage program of its kind in the United States, along with the CIA Sommelier Summit, which launched in 2015.
He writes for Santé magazine and the Sommelier Journal and is a frequent speaker at wine festivals around the world.
About the Alpha Omega Collective:
Alpha Omega Collective showcases Bordeaux-inspired releases from Alpha Omega in Napa Valley, Burgundian varietals Pinot Noirs and Chardonnays from Tolosa in San Luis Obispo’s Edna Valley and Mediterranean reds from Perinet in Spain’s Priorat.