- This event has passed.
Online Masterclass: Tuck Beckstoffer
November 12 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Tuck Beckstoffer: Charlie Plummer, Certified Sommelier, CSW
About this Event
Included in your registration:
- Sample bottles (50ml ea, 1 sample bottle of the producer’s different wines to be showcased)
- Online Masterclass with the winery spokesperson
- Hosted by a Cork & Fork Logan Team Member
- 20% discount on all featured wines (minimum purchase of 3 bottles)
- Access to the online class, password protected (emailed after registration)
- Sample pack available for pick up after online event registration
- Sample pack available for delivery for $20 within a 10-mile radius
- Sample pack available for shipping within the USA for $30 via FedEx
About Tuck Beckstoffer:
Pioneers of the Napa Valley grape growing industry, the Beckstoffer family arrived in the valley in 1975. Tuck grew up among the vines, hills, and oak trees of the Napa countryside. Tuck is a farmer first and seeks out vineyards to express his distinct style. Every wine and its story are different, but they all share a common goal— to represent the very best that varietal can produce in that soil, in that location. After a lifetime among the vines, Tuck continues to thrive on making wines with a deep sense of place, each one a chapter of the place that he calls home.
About Charlie Plummer, Certified Sommelier, Certified Wine Specialist:
Charlie is the National Sales Director for Tuck Beckstoffer. He worked previously with Paul Hobbs, Merryvale, Jackson Family Wines, and The Hess Collection. Today, Charlie brings together more than 20 years of wine experience to his work as he represents Tuck Beckstoffer, one of the most highly regarded wineries in Napa Valley.