What is the Sampler Pack?
– A selection of 24 wines, presented to you in 24 bottles, each 50ml in size.
– Each bottle is numbered and you receive a list with the corresponding wine.
– There are a limited amount of kits per month… once they’re gone, they’re gone!
Why should I buy the Sampler Pack?
– This is a terrific way to taste new wines without committing to purchasing the entire bottle.
– The wines range in styles, incorporating whites, reds, and roses!
Who would enjoy the Sampler Pack?
– Everyone who loves experiencing new, delicious wines from around the world!
What guidance is offered for the selection?
– We offer you a list of the wines, prices, vintages, and places of origin.
– Importers and winemakers will offer short presentations on the wines, when possible.
Can I have it shipped?
– Yes! We are now offering a shipping option! Secure your shipment at checkout.
Can I have it delivered?
– At this time, we are only offering pick up and shipping.
When is the Sampler Pack ready for pick up after I purchase?
– They are ready for pick up anytime after 11/20/2020.
Who are the people who select the wines?
– Dominique Landragin, founder of Cork & Fork Logan, is a sixth-generation winemaker and winegrower (Champagne, France), Wine Technician Diploma (Avize, Champagne), Bachelor of Sciences in Viticulture & Enology (Beaune, Burgundy), Vineyard Manager Champagne Lanson (Verzenay, Champagne), Vineyard Manager & Winemaker, Champagne Deutz (Ay, Champagne), Sparkling Winemaker, Seppelt & Sons (Victoria, Australia), Winemaker & Manager, Yellowglen Vineyards (Victoria, Australia), Winemaker, Landragin Australia (Victoria, Australia), Winemaker & Manager, Prince Michel Vineyards (Virginia, USA).
– Antoinette Landragin, daughter of Dominique and owner of Cork & Fork Logan, is a Level III Advanced (WSET, UK), Level IV Diploma Candidate (WSET, UK), Champagne Master (WSG, DC), French Wine Scholar Advanced (WSG, DC), Italian Wine Professional (ICE/ITA, IT), and Spanish Wine Scholar Candidate 2020 (WSG, DC).
How do I purchase?
– Purchase your tickets through the Eventbrite ticketing page: