Food Pairing: “Blanc de Blancs Mumm de Cramant is perfect when served as an aperitif or to accompany fish or seafood dishes: a carpaccio of scallops, lobster served with crispy spring vegetables, or warm oysters.”
― Champagne Mumm
Winery: “Blanc de Blancs Mumm de Cramant is the exquisite taste of an exceptional terroir brought to perfection by over 100 years of champagne-making expertise:
• Blanc de Blancs Mumm de Cramant is made exclusively from Chardonnay grapes.
• Cultivated on the Cramant terroir in the heart of Côte des Blancs, its micro-climate and particularly chalky soil are ideal for cultivating exceptionally fresh Chardonnay grapes.
• A cuvée from a single harvest.
• The Cellar Master decided to preserve its fine, fresh sharpness rather than create a vintage.
• A delicate effervescence optimised by a pressure at 4.5 bars, deliberately lower than that of most champagnes.
• A low sugar content (6g) and controlled ageing process, resulting in a smooth and almost creamy taste.”
― From the Winery