- This event has passed.
Broadside: Adam Lazarre, Winemaker
July 23 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Included in your registration:
- Sample bottles (1 sample bottle of the producer’s different wines to be showcased)
- Online Masterclass with the winery spokesperson
- Hosted by a Cork & Fork Logan Team Member
- 20% discount on all featured wines
- Access to the online class, password protected (emailed after registration once samples are ready for pick up)
- Sample pack available for pick up after online event registration
- Sample pack available for shipping within the USA for $30 via FedEx
Since 2006, Broadside has been crafting wines that showcase the unique soils and topography of Paso Robles. With over twenty years of winemaking experience in Paso Robles, Adam works with passionate vineyard owners and winegrowers who are committed to sustainable farming.
Adam LaZarre is a veteran winemaker with nearly 20 years of experience behind him. Previously, he was the Vice President of Winemaking for Hahn Estates winery in Monterey County and was part of the team that created such superstar wines as Rex-Goliath and Cycles-Gladiator.