- This event has passed.
Marine Layer: Rob Fischer, Winemaker
June 17 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Included in your registration:
- Sample bottles (1 sample bottle of the producer’s different wines to be showcased)
- Online Masterclass with the winery spokesperson
- Hosted by a Cork & Fork Logan Team Member
- 20% discount on all featured wines
- Access to the online class, password protected (emailed after registration once samples are ready for pick up)
- Sample pack available for pick up after online event registration
- Sample pack available for shipping within the USA for $30 via FedEx
Marine Layer is about making authentic, cool-climate Chardonnay and Pinot Noir from some of the best vineyards in the Sonoma Coast. They produce small-batch wines of complexity, distinction, and longevity for those who share passion for quality. The wines are an expression of our land, our history, and our soul.
Rob Fischer is a passionate and driven winemaker with 20+ years industry experience and a vineyard to market sensibility. Focused on Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, spanning several appellations, as well as Bordeaux varieties grown throughout California. Proven track record of making ultra-premium, world-class wines.