Mustuiguillo: Toni Sarrion, Winemaker/Owner
June 23 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Included in your registration:
- Sample bottles (1 sample bottle of the producer’s different wines to be showcased)
- Online Masterclass with the winery spokesperson
- Hosted by a Cork & Fork Logan Team Member
- 20% discount on all featured wines
- Access to the online class, password protected (emailed after registration once samples are ready for pick up)
- Sample pack available for pick up after online event registration
- Sample pack available for shipping within the USA for $30 via FedEx
In the late 1990’s, Toni Sarrion began a one man crusade to save the indigenous variety Bobal and coax it from obscurity and rusticity to the forefront of truly world class wines. Mustiguillo was recognized for their extraordinary efforts by Wine & Spirits as one of the Top 100 Wineries of 2012.
The Mustiguillo story starts in 1972, when the Sarrión-Martínez family bought the Terrerazo estate. Starting as a country retreat, the estate soon developed into an extensive farm and ranch. Toni Sarrión himself spent a good part of his childhood and adolescence under the influence of this countryside.