- This event has passed.
Neal Family Vineyards: Mark Neal, Owner
September 22 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Included in your registration:
- Sample bottles (1 sample bottle of the producer’s different wines to be showcased)
- Online Masterclass with the winery spokesperson
- Hosted by a Cork & Fork Logan Team Member
- 20% discount on all featured wines
- Access to the online class, password protected (emailed after registration once samples are ready for pick up)
- Sample pack available for pick up after online event registration
- Sample pack available for shipping within the USA for $30 via FedEx
Neal Family Vineyards winery is the culmination of a dream for owner and winegrower Mark Neal. Built on his home estate high atop Howell Mountain and completed in 2001, the winery represents a lifetime of love, labor, and commitment to his family business and passion.
The winery took nearly three years to complete and Mark oversaw every aspect of the design and implementation to ensure that the facility was constructed to his specifications. Painstakingly built into the side of the mountain, with barrel aging caves blasted horizontally into the hillside, the winery’s design allows a natural flow between winery and cave. Mark chose a classic design for the winery, building it to match his home estate, and outfitted the facility with state-of-the-art winemaking tools. His vision and structural arrangement provide the winemaking team everything they need to produce the finest wines around. The winery has a beautifully outfitted tasting room with a spacious dining area (complete with hand-crafted chandelier and cave-length views), and offers a magnificent yet down-to-earth experience. Whether you join us for a tour, a tasting, or a special event, you will find that every detail hand-selected by Mark, supports the natural theme of the winery and lends an understated refinement to the entire winemaking and wine tasting experience.
Neal Family Vineyards was created with the intention of producing only the best wines – most notably the best Cabernet Sauvignon – in the Napa Valley. Mark built the winery out of his desire to share his love of winegrowing and winemaking with oenophiles the world over. Every aspect of the winery’s construction began and ended with these two objectives.