- This event has passed.
Austrian Wine Time Series: Günter & Regina Triebaumer, Triebaumer, Rust
May 1 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Included in your registration:
- Sample bottles (50ml ea, 1 sample bottle of the producer’s different wines to be showcased)
- Online Masterclass with the winery spokesperson
- Hosted by a Cork & Fork Logan Team Member
- 20% discount on all featured wines (minimum purchase of 3 bottles)
- Access to the online class, password protected (emailed after registration)
- Sample pack available for pick up after online event registration
- Sample pack available for shipping within the USA for $30 via FedEx
About the Producer:
Since 1691 the Triebaumer family has been resident in the free town of Rust. Wine and wine-growing lies in the long tradition of their family.
Both Regina and Günter have taken an indirect path to take over the winery; they have done a long look around the wide wine world and have permanently enlarged their wine knowledge. As a consequence they pursue a world-open, modern and future-oriented way.
For Günther the existence as wine-grower has been genetically determined but refined as autodidact. As “trainee” in the family winery he relied on the experience of his parents and grandparents. But all the same on the broad spectrum of his own activities prior to taking over the winery in 2004.
Regina can be regarded Günter’s professional counterpart and has the winery firmly under control in terms of sales, marketing and organisation. And with some pride we consider this perfect team work as basis of our success.
Ticket Page: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/austrian-wine-time-series-gunter-regina-triebaumer-triebaumer-rust-tickets-150418316233