- This event has passed.
Austrian Wine Time Series: Kathi Moser, Sepp Moser, Kremstal
May 2 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Included in your registration:
- Sample bottles (50ml ea, 1 sample bottle of the producer’s different wines to be showcased)
- Online Masterclass with the winery spokesperson
- Hosted by a Cork & Fork Logan Team Member
- 20% discount on all featured wines (minimum purchase of 3 bottles)
- Access to the online class, password protected (emailed after registration)
- Sample pack available for pick up after online event registration
- Sample pack available for shipping within the USA for $30 via FedEx
About the Producer:
The vineyards of the Sepp Moser-family are located in two different areas: Kremstal and Neusiedlersee. In Lower Austria, there are particularly expressive and mineral white wines that grow in the steep terraces of loess and conglomerate-decline, while the Seewinkel emphasis on structured red wines. Since 2006, the vines are cultivated biodynamically, the 09er is the first with Demeter certification. The regionality and authenticity of the wines are in the focus. On elegance and profundity, Niki Moser lays great emphasis, the wines are a perfect match for elegant dining.
Ticket Page: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/austrian-wine-time-series-kathi-moser-sepp-moser-kremstal-tickets-147666702081