- This event has passed.
Austrian Wine Time Series: Anton Bauer, Wagram
May 3 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Included in your registration:
- Sample bottles (50ml ea, 1 sample bottle of the producer’s different wines to be showcased)
- Online Masterclass with the winery spokesperson
- Hosted by a Cork & Fork Logan Team Member
- 20% discount on all featured wines (minimum purchase of 3 bottles)
- Access to the online class, password protected (emailed after registration)
- Sample pack available for pick up after online event registration
- Sample pack available for shipping within the USA for $30 via FedEx
About the Producer:
Anton Bauer, Falstaff Winemaker of the Year 2017, represents the 4th generation in his family to manage the now 29-hectare winery. After his graduation from the School of Wine and Fruit Growing in Krems, Lower Austria, and training in Burgundy, France, he worked for more than four years as an oenologist with a renowned Lower Austrian winery. Since 1992, when Anton took over the winery from his parents, at that time 3,2-hectares, he has uncompromisingly pursued his ideas of quality, paying attention to highlighting the typical regional features and the terroir characteristic of the wines that make them incomparable and unique.