- This event has passed.
Austrian Wine Time Series: Karl Steininger, Kamptal
May 4 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Included in your registration:
- Sample bottles (50ml ea, 1 sample bottle of the producer’s different wines to be showcased)
- Online Masterclass with the winery spokesperson
- Hosted by a Cork & Fork Logan Team Member
- 20% discount on all featured wines (minimum purchase of 3 bottles)
- Access to the online class, password protected (emailed after registration)
- Sample pack available for pick up after online event registration
- Sample pack available for shipping within the USA for $30 via FedEx
About the Producer:
Karl and Brigitta took over the winery from Karl’s parents in 1980. Back then it was a mixed farm with a few vineyards. Charles attended the wine-growing school and Brigitta grew up in a winery in Zöbing and knew the daily life of a family of winegrowers. Together they decided to quit farming and concentrate on winemaking.
From Karl and Brigitta: “Making good wine is a way of life, as well as a fascinating task. Every person has his or her own personality. Through the passion for wine and through a lot of feeling, you get your own signature. We want to show and maintain this in both wine and sparkling wine (the noblest form of wine). Good wines are created only by the perfect interplay of many factors: in addition to the natural influences such as soil, climate and weather, our personal experiences and ideas also flow into our wines and thus give them a very special touch. We would like to introduce you to all those people who make our wines what they are: unique and exciting.”