- This event has passed.
Austrian Wine Time Series: Roland Steindorfer, Burgenland
May 11 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Included in your registration:
- Sample bottles (50ml ea, 1 sample bottle of the producer’s different wines to be showcased)
- Online Masterclass with the winery spokesperson
- Hosted by a Cork & Fork Logan Team Member
- 20% discount on all featured wines (minimum purchase of 3 bottles)
- Access to the online class, password protected (emailed after registration)
- Sample pack available for pick up after online event registration
- Sample pack available for shipping within the USA for $30 via FedEx
About the Producer:
Steindorfer is a traditionally-run family operation and located in the “Seewinkel” at the eastern bank of the Neusiedler See lake. The family has been engaged with wine for generations, creating complex, elaborate and distinctive wines reflecting the typical character of the region.
The Pannonian climate as well as the favorable soil conditions of this northern part of the Burgenland Austria’s most eastern state are allowing the production of superior quality wine. Their grapes are handpicked and treated as well as processed with the highest accuracy.