- This event has passed.
Austrian Wine Time Series: Paul Direder, Wagram
May 10 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Included in your registration:
- Sample bottles (50ml ea, 1 sample bottle of the producer’s different wines to be showcased)
- Online Masterclass with the winery spokesperson
- Hosted by a Cork & Fork Logan Team Member
- 20% discount on all featured wines (minimum purchase of 3 bottles)
- Access to the online class, password protected (emailed after registration)
- Sample pack available for pick up after online event registration
- Sample pack available for shipping within the USA for $30 via FedEx
About the Producer:
At the age of 16, when Paul D. was still a student and with the support of his mother, he leased his grandparent’s farm. Since then he has managed the farm alone to much acclaim.
Initially, the farm consisted only of 35 hectares of agricultural land and 4 hectares of vineyards. Paul D. expanded the farm by 5 times within the first 10 years! After only 2 years, he started exporting his wine to the United States.
Meanwhile, Paul D. graduated with a degree in viticulture and enology as well as agriculture.
Since he was a little boy, Paul D. has been independent and loved the wonders of nature and agriculture. In fact, his first word was not “Mama” but “Dador” (tractor)! This was no surprise to his family as he visited agricultural fairs and tractor demonstrations with his grandfather from a young age. Today, Paul D.’s fleet is a testimony to his love for tractors.
Paul D. is a good observer and a goal-oriented strategic planner, he is a focused businessman at the core of his heart.