- This event has passed.
Austrian Wine Time Series: Christian Nastl, Langenlois
May 8 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Included in your registration:
- Sample bottles (50ml ea, 1 sample bottle of the producer’s different wines to be showcased)
- Online Masterclass with the winery spokesperson
- Hosted by a Cork & Fork Logan Team Member
- 20% discount on all featured wines (minimum purchase of 3 bottles)
- Access to the online class, password protected (emailed after registration)
- Sample pack available for pick up after online event registration
- Sample pack available for shipping within the USA for $30 via FedEx
About the Producer:
The intonation was and will always be put on the word family. After being mentioned in books first time in 1656, today Renate and Günter as well as their children Christian, Alexander, and Petra are continuing the wine legacy of family Nastl. Langenlois, home to family Nastl, is Austria’s biggest wine-growing town and situated in the heart of the romantic Kamp valley in Lower Austria.
The wines originate from the best single-vineyards of Langenlois. Günter and Christian are the men in charge of the vineyards of these best sites around Langenlois. The sustainable approach to the available resources was, and will always be, a permanent feature of all working steps.
Since 2016 Nastl is certified by the Austrian Winegrowers’ Association with the Seal of Quality “Sustainable Austria”.
Ticket Page: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/austrian-wine-time-series-christian-nastl-langenlois-tickets-148060307365