- This event has passed.
Greywacke: Kevin Judd, Winemaker/Owner
September 16 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Included in your registration:
- Sample bottles (1 sample bottle of the producer’s different wines to be showcased)
- Online Masterclass with the winery spokesperson
- Hosted by a Cork & Fork Logan Team Member
- 20% discount on all featured wines
- Access to the online class, password protected (emailed after registration once samples are ready for pick up)
- Sample pack available for pick up after online event registration
- Sample pack available for shipping within the USA for $30 via FedEx
Greywacke is a New Zealand producer in the Marlborough wine region. It is owned by winemaker Kevin Judd, who rose to prominence in his previous position as winemaker for Cloudy Bay, and also for his vineyard photography.