Il Borro: Salvatore Ferragamo, Owner
October 25 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Included in your registration:
- Sample bottles (1 sample bottle of the producer’s different wines to be showcased)
- Online Masterclass with the winery spokesperson
- Hosted by a Cork & Fork Logan Team Member
- 20% discount on all featured wines
- Access to the online class, password protected (emailed after registration once samples are ready for pick up)
- Sample pack available for pick up after online event registration
- Sample pack available for shipping within the USA for $30 via FedEx
The Salvatore Ferragamo name has long been associated with careful craftsmanship, especially in the art of shoemaking. The family has since expanded their love of the finer things in life to winemaking, with the Il Borro Winery in the Tuscan region of Italy.
Purchased in 1993, Il Borro grows a great variety of both Italian and international varietals, and also gives guests a chance to stay at the beautiful vineyard. Il Borro hosts guests as well as offers a restaurant and accommodations for special events such as weddings. But the wine has become a favorite with connoisseurs around the world, thanks to the Ferragamo emphasis on excellence.