- This event has passed.
Umani Ronchi: Giacomo Sisti, Export Manager
October 22 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Included in your registration:
- Sample bottles (1 sample bottle of the producer’s different wines to be showcased)
- Online Masterclass with the winery spokesperson
- Hosted by a Cork & Fork Logan Team Member
- 20% discount on all featured wines
- Access to the online class, password protected (emailed after registration once samples are ready for pick up)
- Sample pack available for pick up after online event registration
- Sample pack available for shipping within the USA for $30 via FedEx
The story began with Gino Umani Ronchi in Cupramontana, the heart of Verdicchio Classico, more than half a century ago. Today the Umani Ronchi wine estate is owned by the Bianchi-Bernetti family, who since 1959 have been making superb quality craft wines, coaxing the best out of Verdicchio and Montepulciano, two varietals that find their finest expression in Marche and Abruzzo. The winery is managed by Michele Bernetti, who combines his leadership and technical role with international market development. By his side, his father Massimo Bernetti serves as the President of Umani Ronchi.