- This event has passed.
Gradis’Ciutta: Robert Princic, Owner
October 21 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Included in your registration:
- Sample bottles (1 sample bottle of the producer’s different wines to be showcased)
- Online Masterclass with the winery spokesperson
- Hosted by a Cork & Fork Logan Team Member
- 20% discount on all featured wines
- Access to the online class, password protected (emailed after registration once samples are ready for pick up)
- Sample pack available for pick up after online event registration
- Sample pack available for shipping within the USA for $30 via FedEx
The soul behind the constantly evolving reality of Gradis’ciutta is Robert Princic – always supported by his hard-working parents, Isidoro and Ivanka. Robert got his start in wine at a young age, spending time in the vines during every harvest. Having found his very first teacher in nature itself, Robert later completed his studies at the School of Enology in Conegliano. Today, he continues to carry the lessons he learned as a boy into the vineyards and his winemaking practices, embodying a deep care and respect for the land. Robert also carries forward the Princic family’s long history with wine, who, as a historical notary deed proves, were producing wine in Kosana as early as 1780. The year 1997 was a remarkable one for the winery: not only did Robert start working side-by-side with his father, Isidoro, but he also named the winery Gradis’ciutta. Today, thanks to the work of the entire family, 62 acres of the total 87 acres located in Gorizia, Capriva del Friuli, and Dolegna del Collio have been planted with vine.