- This event has passed.
Vinalba: Hervé Joyaux Fabre, Winemaker/Owner
October 19 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Included in your registration:
- Sample bottles (1 sample bottle of the producer’s different wines to be showcased)
- Online Masterclass with the winery spokesperson
- Hosted by a Cork & Fork Logan Team Member
- 20% discount on all featured wines
- Access to the online class, password protected (emailed after registration once samples are ready for pick up)
- Sample pack available for pick up after online event registration
- Sample pack available for shipping within the USA for $30 via FedEx
Viñalba is an exciting range of wines which showcases the depth and elegance which Argentina can offer. It encompasses an eclectic range of grape varieties and wines from both Mendoza and Patagonia.
Launched in 2007, it has already won 297 medals, including 20 trophies in major international wine competitions.
The wines are made by Bordeaux-born pioneer Hervé J. Fabre. Viñalba offers a range of beautifully crafted wines, combining Argentina’s purity of fruit and clear varietal expression with the elegance and complexity which are the hallmarks of Hervé’s classical background.
Underpinning all of this is the unshakeable belief in the local terroirs, and determination that all our wines should express these terroirs as elegantly as possible.