- This event has passed.
Massolino Vigna Rionda: Franco Massolino, Winemaker/Owner
October 18 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Included in your registration:
- Sample bottles (1 sample bottle of the producer’s different wines to be showcased)
- Online Masterclass with the winery spokesperson
- Hosted by a Cork & Fork Logan Team Member
- 20% discount on all featured wines
- Access to the online class, password protected (emailed after registration once samples are ready for pick up)
- Sample pack available for pick up after online event registration
- Sample pack available for shipping within the USA for $30 via FedEx
For more than a century, the Vigna Rionda-Massolino Winery has been making a name for itself by producing spicy, aromatic Barolos. In the Barolo region of Piedmont, this fantastic family-run winery was founded in 1896 and is now run by three generations of the family, including winemakers Franco and Roberto Massolino.